You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Client Support Tier 1
What does an outstanding Client Support Specialist do?
Do you want to work in a fun environment that includes holiday celebrations, Pizza, Popcorn and Taco Days? Extra paid time off for performance? Benefits Day One? Well, look no further! In this role, you will provide support for Merchant Services clients who use our services to provide credit card and payment solutions to their customers.
Through a balanced focus on first call resolution and recognizing platform solutions we assist our clients to grow their business. We collaborate with our clients through phone calls, email and on-line chat services. You will gain knowledge of multiple products and develop the ability to deepen or retain relationships through service and sales.
You'll perform account-related transactions, solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request.
As a Client Support Specialist you can look forward to being the front line support of our banking partners and providing excellent customer service and client experiences! We build and make a direct impact with merchants that provide services to everyday consumers while utilizing our systems and business tools.
If you are interested in working with a tenured leadership team with an intense focus on helping you reach your potential, this is the place for you!
You're the kind of person who:
- Enjoys acting as a point of contact for all day-to-day related merchant inquiries and owning all client resolution
- Is motivated by navigating through various Merchant Services subsystems, to research and resolve inquiries.
- Is positive and engaging when answering merchant issues concerning interchange and chargeback compliance, merchant billing, funding and batch detail reports, e-Commerce products and reporting.
- Is great at explaining reporting of systems and products to merchants to resolve their concerns and answer their questions
- Loves resolving merchant inquiries concerning billing, reporting, payments, products and solutions -researching and responding with a solution.
- Enjoys training merchants on back office tools.
- Has experience routing, maintaining and tracking outstanding servicing requests and providing detailed follow up.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+years with multiple computer system platforms
- Experience communicating clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Experience handling complaints and unpleasant customers
- Consistent job history
Preferred Qualifications for considerations:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree
- Experience with performance requirements – Voice of the Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- 1 year experience with multiline telephones and online noting systems
Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and regulations.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.