You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager of Fraud & Credit Risk Decision Science do at Fiserv?
Within the Merchant Services area of Fiserv you will be a part of a central Decision Science team, responsible for developing and deploying predictive models in the form of automated risk controls that help in reducing fraud and credit risk losses while boosting digital customer acquisition experience. The team is currently focused around Merchant Risk function (including new merchant underwriting and monitoring risk for existing merchants), and selectively growing on other Fiserv owned businesses such as Money Network and broader risk based product solutions.
We'll help you:
- Become a key enabler to develop data driven capabilities and implement automated decisions through the use of existing and new data, advanced analytics and AI / ML based predictive models
- Get great exposure to the payments industry, the merchant and transaction data that flows through the payment network as we apply innovative techniques to prevent fraud and credit losses, and grow the business
You can look forward too:
- Designing and implementing ML / predictive models by utilizing internal and external data available and applying statistical techniques
- Tracking and monitoring model performance and provide analytical support to business partners for addressing their questions regarding auto decisions / alerts through informed analytics
- Evaluating and integrating data from internal and external sources to support modeling, analytics and reporting
- Proactively using data to generate useful insights by assessing key performance indicators / trends and present to business leaders
- Partnering with business and technical SMEs to understand relevant data, analyze and perform necessary deeper-dives to solve given business problem, summarize and present key findings
- Supporting the transformation of risk data capabilities and decision systems through advanced and sustainable technology, new data sources and real-time decisioning
- Integrating and validating new data sources and attributes in Analytical Sandbox and Production Platforms
- Implementing fraud and credit risk ML / predictive models and decision rules in production in partnership with IT / deployment teams
- Crafting and implementing PII data matching and positive / negative account linking algorithm, reduce false-positives and measure efficacy at use-case level
You're the kind of person who:
- Loves to collaborate
- Can roll up their sleeves and make an impact
- Has superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Is highly analytical - data driven
- Can work on multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics / Economics / Computer Science / IT)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: risk / marketing data analytics or predictive modeling
- Proficient in SQL/SAS, Excel or other analytical tools / open-source programming languages such as R, Python
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Master's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to and knowledge of statistical / financial modeling in FINTECH / payments domain
- Hands-on experience with AI / ML techniques
- Local candidate to the Jersey City area
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.