You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What makes a Great Warehouse Inventory Assistant?
As a Fiserv Warehouse Inventory Assistant, working a rotating 12-hour shift from 7:30 AM until 7:30 pm. You'll be trained on how to understand and utilize the inventory data collected. You will be responsible for tracking inventory usage as well as coordinating replenishments of the production floor. Will be tasked to back up Warehouse Generalist Duties in unloading and loading trucks and other warehouse generalist tasks as assigned .You will do quality checks of incoming stock for production to insure its order accuracy before it goes to the warehouse. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well. We are excited to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your team's apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
You can expect the following:
- We will provide on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment
- We utilize Microsoft Excel working directly with inventory reporting and handling.
- Driving a forklift to load and sort packages
- You are to take the lead on any issues involving inventory for the facility.
- Data entry is required to set up catalog numbers to enter inventory in the software platform for recording.
- We will perform the physical count each month of the inventory between production and the warehouse for reporting.
- Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
- Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
- Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision for accurate attention to detail.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis
- Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Warehousing and inventory experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Deep knowledge of inventory control
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
- You are flexible to a number of tasks assigned beyond inventory
- You are a problem solver
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.