You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Portfolio Manager do?
The Portfolio Manager will utilize sophisticated problem solving, decision making, and broad, technical skills within one or more functional areas are prerequisites for this level of job. Using diplomacy and the authority to influence or determine outcome or resolutions. Identifying and coordinating resources across business lines to achieve objectives and meet client needs. Pinpoint resources and develop opportunities for staff to expand knowledge and skills into a focused project management organization!
Your the kind of person who:
• Demonstrates the ability to outline a basic strategy for incorporating and instilling the company's vision and mission, goals and/or objectives.
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
• Ability to collaborate with Fiserv clients in support of overall project oversight, escalations, and to build/strengthen partner relationships.
• Ability to provide input from Fiserv clients for product enhancements/print facility operational improvements.
• Runs workflow/approvals of projects within Fiserv tools.
• Establish client standards for implementations/projects.
• Provide client reporting/updates at business reviews.
• Demonstrates the ability to develop and implement practices that promote a culture change.
• Adapts different possibilities to build and lead a new course of action.
• Has significant responsibility or expertise in a functional area.
• Acts as a key contributor in a complex and critical environment.
• Makes complex decisions and recommendations under limited direction and using high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
• Decisions made provide direction to functional area or department.
• Applies in-depth skills and broad knowledge of the business to address complex problems.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, plus 5-10 years progressive management experience, including large-scale program and project management and personnel management. PMP and/or PMP required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project and Clarity
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.