You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Systems Support, Associate do? :
- Perform remote and/or on-site software implementations, and provide follow-up product support for Fiserv’s clients via telephone, email, and web based contact channels.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items, and product implementation services.
- Deeply track, organize and document all product implementation and support related activities.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of User documentation (hardware / software requirements, end-user technical information, internal procedures, etc.) as needed.
- Develop and maintain a full grasp of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and standard methodologies
- Develops test plans to assure that the client's installations/conversions work properly with product features and that new features for the institution work as expected.
- You will promptly communicates progress and any potential problems to project managers for awareness and/or resolution
- Provides technical telephone and/or on-site applications support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product. Handle client calls and issues involving moderate to medium complex technical issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Fluent in written and spoken English Proven strong analytical problem solving ability and communication skills required Flexible to work in shifts as per business needs Good Communication skills Proactive Takes initiative to learn from team as well as independently through other resources
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Basic to intermediate SQL experience
- Windows Server Administration experience
- Basic understanding of networking and Industry Standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (internal and client facing)
- Excellent follow-up skills, attention to detail
- VB Scripting is a Plus
- Advanced Transct-SQL is a Plus
Who We Are: we are a team of consultants dedicated to software implementations, specifically for Enterprise Content Management Solutions. We closely work with our clients to determine implementations requirement, deployment strategy and the best approach to successfully deliver the proposed solution.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.