System Implementation, AnalystJob ID R-10079883 Date posted 05/20/2017 City Barreal de Heredia Country Costa Rica
Configures the Bill Matrix Next system UI and components based on the client's requirements.
Performs testing with client to ensure the solution is functionally and cosmetically delivered as expected.
Reports To: Osvaldo Martinez locally and to Neil Prater in the United States.
Direct Reports: NA
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Review initial business and system requirements for implementation.
- Understanding the various features the client has selected and how they apply to the configuration.
- Work with Product Management and Development on new feature requests for new client implementations
- Contribute to creating the plan/timeline to deliver the build to the client
- Configure the UI, create new/modify style sheets, set up the database and create automation jobs per client requirements. Implement client changes as output of testing
- Participate in client testing, acceptance of the solution, production readiness and go-live activities with the client as well as internal Fiserv teams.
- Create the turnover documentation to enable Client Technical Support to manage the client post go-live.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Job Related Experience:
Minimum three years of experience in e-commerce, specifically .NET environments.
Conversationally fluent in English, able to read and write. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Familiarity with web applications desired. Client/server and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database and exposure to both on-line and batch based systems.
Experience with SQL server required (understanding database/table structures, writing queries, creating SQL scripts). CA Workload Automation experience is a plus.
180 day accomplishments
See information above.
General office environment. High-energy and dynamic teams. No special physical requirement.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.