You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Position Purpose: The Client Tech Support – Professional is an entry level position on Fiserv’s Card Services team. The role requires the candidate to process a specified volume of small projects while leveraging their abilities to collaborate, coordinate and implement client services in a timely manner. A successful candidate is able to work independently, and as a member of a team, enjoying a fast-paced, problem solving environment. The ideal candidate is analytical and capable of meeting the expectations of Fiserv’s financial institutions and management team.
Business Description: Digital Channels provides industry-leading products and services for the online and mobile channels to help financial institutions drive deeper relationships and more effectively compete in the digital transformation. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial management and money movement always at your fingertips. Leveraging in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best practices, Digital Channels’ online banking and mobile banking solutions are ranked as the top solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most innovative financial institutions in the market.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, The Client Tech Support – Professional supports multiple client implementations for Companion App customers across the Card Services platform.
- Participates in client kickoff, requirements and data gathering sessions.
- Assists clients with their overall branding process to include providing guidance in regards to designs, logos and imaging.
- Performs basic testing, troubleshooting and repeatable maintenance functions.
- Creates cases to document customer requirements, track implementation statuses and defects, log issue resolution and respond to work request inquiries.
- Drives implementation of client services through proactive management of the installation timeline, resolving escalations and prioritizing various stages of the timeline.
- Attends weekly conference calls or meetings with business units, project managers, clients and other internal teams to provide status, report risks and review issues that jeopardize the installation timeline.
- Comprehends, supports and follows the standard Card Services process for implementation projects.
- Communicates implementation status to the appropriate internal and external departments.
- Advance studies in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or Associate’s degree with relevant work experience.
Job Related Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in implementations, business systems analysis, project management or coordination.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a customer service oriented or time-sensitive environment driven by project timelines.
- Experience managing multiple projects, implementations and client escalations simultaneously.
- Experience working with the MS Office Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio.
- Self-starter who can work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor in high pressure situations.
- Knowledge of Apple and Google app store submissions and maintenance activities.
- General understanding of Project Management principles.
- Travel is unusual, but may be up to 10% of time. More travel may be required during the initial training period
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.