You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Press Helper- 3rd shift
Work Schedule: 10:30 pm to 6:30 am, Sunday-Thursday
As a Fiserv Press Helper, you'll be trained how to operate offset press machines as well as other print production machines. Our print and press machines are used to produce high quality secured cards-all in color. You will be responsible for the set up and operation of print and press machines, perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, and ensure the batch is correct per the job ticket. In this role, strong attention to detail is imperative. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well! We are excited to have Spirit day every Friday, so you can wear your favorite sports team's apparel or a Fiserv T-shirt, instead of the standard Fiserv uniform.
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Assist the Press Operator with the set up and operate print and press machines to start a production cycle.
- Examine job ticket to determine quality to be printed, stock specifications, colors and any special printing instructions.
- Control and adjust machine settings; resolve any machine errors that may occur while operating.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Ink color mixing / matching; fill and replenish ink fountains.
- Inspect print rolls, and align with the plate cylinders to achieve proper ink application; change rolls as necessary.
- Maintain color consistency and print quality during production run.
- Examine prints for ink density, position on paper-make necessary adjustments to the print or press machine throughout production run to maintain specifications from job ticket.
- Clean machine parts such as plates and cylinders.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but is not required.
- At least 4-5 years of printing press experience is required.
- Experience with sheet-fed printing.
- Ability to distinguish color variations.
- Able to use various measuring devices.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Deep knowledge of production and print/press operation.
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Ability to work overtime including holidays and weekends during peak periods.
- Flexibility with working in other areas on occasion.
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Ability to work with associates with collaboration related to productivity, safety and quality of work.
- Be able, as it is necessary-to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision for accurate attention to detail.
- Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding.
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.