Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Senior Application Developer do?
We’re looking for a Senior Application Developer to help in building and maintaining core development for our FDPOS Management team. You will build upon projects that will support the FDPOS User Interface and various backend databases.
As a Senior Application developer, you can look forward to:
- Work on coding/developing code for FDPOS on various projects that are assigned to you.
- Responsible for joining Project calls, as needed that have impact on FDPOS.
- Leading calls to discuss ongoing project statuses and any issues that need to be resolved.
- Providing Oracle Database SQL development.
- Providing detailed reporting using Jira and Confluence
- Perform scripting in Unix operating systems to support file loading, archiving, and file transfers specific to FDPOS functionality.
- Provide on-call support for any production issues that may occur for FDPOS or other units that interact with FDPOS and need assistance with troubleshooting issues.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, strongly preferred
- 4+ years relevant IT experience
- 4+ years experience Oracle Database SQL technologies and as an Oracle Developer
- 2+ years of Angular development.
- 2+ years of experience in payment processing platforms.
- Experience in reporting with JIRA and Confluence.
- Operating Systems experience with proficiency in UNIX shell scripting.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.