You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Information Technology Manager do?
The Information Technology Manager will manage medium-to-large sized data projects for the Merchant Joint Venture & Acquirer Processing – Client Services Team. This individual contributor must collaborate across multiple teams and functions to understand the business and client support strategy while developing reporting, dashboard and/or web interface solutions.
As an Information Technology Sr Manager, you can look forward to:
- Analyzing complex business processes and recommends optimal and strategic solutions while utilizing advanced technology
- Building reporting, dashboards and web applications to increase client, company and/or associate performance
- Focusing on providing targeted innovation to streamline processes and provide consistent workflow to reduce risk while gaining efficiency
- Gathering and translating user interface and database requirements into applications, dashboards and reports
- Defining application architecture and design by analyzing customer requirements and envisioning system features
- Recommending UI solutions by analyzing and documenting the advantages and disadvantages of various development methodologies and toolsets
- Focusing on user experience to provide a feature-rich and a positive user experience
- Creating and running ad-hoc queries to support business partners
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or comparable work experience
- Moderate to Strong understanding of reporting/dashboard development and object-oriented programming techniques
- Proficient in Visual Basic and/or .NET framework utilizing MVC application architecture is a plus
- Experience applying the principles, theories, practices and techniques of application architecture and database design
- Analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Superior technical aptitude
- Ability to learn business and influence business partners across a diverse organization
- Ability to collaborate with technical experts and develop solution and functional design documents
- Knowledge of payments industry is a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 5-7 years’ experience in designing, developing and maintaining complex reporting and dashboards and/or user applications
- High proficiency with using Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with using Microsoft SSRS/SSIS is preferred
- Up to 10%
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
The Merchant Joint Ventures and Acquirer Processing business brings to bear the transformative combination of Fiserv and First Data to deliver extraordinary value to merchant customers. One of the foundational strengths of our company is the size and scope of our acquiring processing capabilities. These products and services are widely used by many channels that serve merchants -- both directly and indirectly. With the proliferation of payment providers in the marketplace, we are at the forefront of growth and innovation. Fiserv has established our Acquirer Processing Capability (APC) as a product line and business. The focus of the APC will be to analyze all areas of our acquirer processing products and services to clearly define costs, volumes, and trends across our direct merchant acquiring channels, merchant Joint Ventures, and acquiring partners. In establishing this product line, our goal is to define strategies for growth, innovation, cost-effectiveness, and greater profitability.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.