You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Business Analyst will be hands-on in performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and methodologies as well as preparing functional specifications. You will also work alongside the development teams to provide interative analysis of the detailed specifications and to provide a link between the business and the development teams.
With a great opportunity to develop your career in a advisory or managerial capacity, this could be great position for you!
Job responsibilities :
- Lead the analysis phase of a project, typically with one or more BA’s aligned to support its delivery
- Lead and mentor a team of BA’s providing guidance, training and support on all aspects of the client project (not line management)
- Awareness of the overall project plan to then allocate and prioritise analysis work of other BA’s to ensure timelines are met
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the project and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test analyssis that can be utilised by the solutions development teams.
- Collaborate with technical and solution architects to define solutions
- Analyse and document business processes
- Document the results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Provide the link between the client, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Design, specify and execute test scenarios and test scripts
- Analysis, preparation and management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Communicate with the client’s subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
- Analyse and solve problems with integrated technology system software; determines and communicates need for technical analysis
- Develop and provide structured training classes for system users and ad hoc one on one training and user assistance as required
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for client payments change initiatives of medium size and complexity
- Responsible for managing the overall requirements catalogue for a project
- Work with the Project Manager to allocate and prioritise analysis work to BA’s within project teams
- Support and develop BA’s working within your project team
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Our Expectations:
- Have 5+ years of experience in cash management/payments either working at a Bank or software vendor providing payments services to banks
- Demonstrated evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and system flows
- Demonstrated experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems within the payments environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to work at all levels across projects
- Working knowledge of the payment industry
- Working knowledge of SWIFT, ISO 20022, low-value and high-value such as SEPA, Target 2, Mexico SPEI, SWIFT, CHIPS, BACS etc (preferably in-depth knowledge of implementing solutions that process these types of payments)
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and clients
- Fluent in English, with very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ambitious, driven and capable to deliver results while working under tight deadlines
- What we offer:
Work in multilingual, multinational and multicultural environment on international projects
Work in dynamic and friendly environment
Attractive benefit package
Flexible working hours
The role will be based in Poland. Periodically, but infrequently there will be an amount of travel expected to Warsaw.
- We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
- We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
- Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
- You are looking for opportunities for growth and development throughout your career. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals. At Fiserv you will find an environment where leadership, innovation and collaboration are valued.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.