Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Be a self-starter, and work well in a team
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience on working in Agile methodologies like SCRUM
- Experience of creating responsive applications for web, mobile and tablets
- Expert in multiple languages and tools. Strong knowledge in emerging technologies
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business
- JSON Rest APIs
- Single Page Application state management leveraging browser storage and in-memory databases
- Experience of developing Cloud native applications
- Exposure to design and develop applications on any one Azure/AWS/Google Cloud
- Exposure to Tanzu/Openshift
- Automation using any of the tools like Selenium (Java), Postman, Junit, SoapUI, Tosca, User Analytics Testing, Data Analytics Testing, RPA, JMeter
- Experience in using CICD tooling
- Understanding of implementing tools for security - Voltage, Sonatype, WebInspect, Fortify, MFA (Ping, Centrify, Access Manager), LDAP
- Exposure to containerization platforms like Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
- Exposure to Oracle, MySQL, AWS Elastic block store
- Understanding of serverless architecture
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.