We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
- Manage the month-end, forecasting, annual budgeting and long-term financial planning process
- Analyze and monitor the key performance indicators, highlight trends and analyze cause of unexpected variances
- Monthly and Quarterly financial reports
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Work closely with Business Operations and other key stakeholders and help them with timely financial information for decision making purposes
- Drive Key insights and analytics
- Execute continuous process improvements
- Develop financial and business presentations and provide financial and strategic support to senior management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of Finance and accounting domain
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Good in excel and powerpoint
- High ownership and commitment to driving results
Chartered Accountant with an experience of more than 10 years
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.