PS Support Services SpecialistJob ID R-10077541 Date posted 03/21/2017 City Glastonbury State/Region Connecticut Country United States
Fiserv has a PS Support Specialist II staff position opening in the Open Solutions DNA area for a self-motivated individual that will manage the transition of client’s batch processing and transaction authorization functions from their existing core to the DNA platform. The candidate will assist clients with training and workflow assessment to ensure all aspects of the operation job functions are easily transitioned, and we prepare the client to manage their system independently. Candidate will also be expected to provide recommendations and consultation to existing client who engage our expertise for professional service engagements.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. Fiserv serves thousands of clients worldwide, including financial institutions ranging from the largest banks to neighborhood financial institutions. This marks the fourth consecutive year Fiserv has been awarded this prestigious recognition and fifth time in the last six years. This year, Fiserv ranked at the top of its category for innovation and rated highly for financial soundness, long-term investment value and quality of management. These acknowledgements reflect Fiserv leadership as an innovator and expert in fintech, as well as the company's focus on creating value for clients, associates and shareholders.
"A large part of our mission is to enable our clients to deliver financial technology solutions and customer experiences that enhance differentiation and build their businesses. It is an honor to be recognized as one of the Most Admired Companies in the world for the fourth year in a row. I am so proud of our 23,000 associates worldwide who bring their very best to Fiserv for the benefit of our clients every day." - Jeffery Yabuki, President
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assess each client’s nightly, monthly and quarterly processing schedule to assist the client in creating a processing schedule in the DNA system assuring same or similar functionality of client’s prior system.
- Assess each client’s system authorizations by resource role to assist the client in creating a system and transaction authority in the DNA system assuring same or similar functionality of client’s prior system, this would include security access to application screens and processes as well as override authorities.
- Assists the client to define proper institution parameter and system settings, including but not limited to statement processing and basic notices.
- Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
- Direct responsibility for planning, analysis, troubleshooting and re-enforcing client training.
- Diagnose and recommend solutions to issues.
- Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes.
- Responsible to assist client in testing any applicable custom code.
- Responsible for supporting Transition Team for GL support and resolving cases.
- Responsible for representing implementations on commercialization projects.
- Responsible for providing internal support to finance and operational consultants.
- Act as project manager on assigned projects for implementations.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, within US and Canada and also internationally.
- All other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Associates degree in business administration or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Related Experience:
- Two to four years of experience working in an operations center at a bank or credit union including both front and back office environments.
- Prior conversion experience.
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to multi task, meet tight deadlines and complete all project tasks and milestones as scheduled.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong analytical; troubleshooting and issue resolution skills.
- Solid understanding of financial industry business functions, in order to assist clients in determining both short and long term accounting and banking strategies.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.