PS Execution Services Specialist
What does a great Financial Implementation/Professional Services Consultant do? The Financial Implementation/Professional Services Consultant, will provide analysis, consultation, recommendations and hold responsibility for DNA implementations for our credit union and bank clients during deployment of DNA Core Financial Software, in order to ensure clients’ business needs are met. In addition, this position will support clients with both strategic consulting and implementations of post live items/modules. The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementations of their suite of products and provide the best-in-class solutions to the clients’ needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support consulting team
- Configure and Implement DNA Core Processing Functionality
- Document client and internal discussions, decisions
- Manage/resolve a fixed percentage of Service cases, prepare and escalate others to higher levels within the team
- Test new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
- Engage with clients, evaluate Readiness for conversion and ensure client satisfaction
- Assess each client’s nightly, monthly and quarterly processing schedule to assist the client in creating a processing schedule in the DNA system assuring same or similar functionality of client’s prior system.
- Assess each client’s system authorizations by resource role to assist the client in creating a system and transaction authority in the DNA system assuring same or similar functionality of client’s prior system, this would include security access to application screens and processes as well as override authorities.
- Assists the client to define proper institution parameter and system settings, including but not limited to statement processing and basic notices.
- Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
- Diagnose and recommend solutions to issues.
- Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes, in testing any applicable custom code.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- 5 + years Financial institution experience or relevant experience required in applicable field
- Associates degree in business administration or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Analytical thinking and highly motivated to execute on deliverables on time
- Proficiency in MS office tools
DNA or other core processing system experience desired
Subject Matter Expertise in one of the following areas:
Finance and Accounting
Back Office Processing
Core system Administration
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- 5+ years of experience working in an operations center at a bank or credit union including both front and back office environments
- DNA experience preferred
- Prior conversion experience
50% - 75% , may include weekend and holidays
Who we are:
Fiserv is dedicated to providing financial accounting software that automates and streamlines day-to-day processing by reducing the effort required to perform financial accounting functions. Our clients include the finance leadership, financial and treasury accountants at leading US financial institutions.
FISERV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VET
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More