You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great ATM Installation Support Specialist do?
The ATM Installation Support team performs the tasks on the Day of the ATM Bring Live. The tasks involve supporting the client and guiding the vendor to get communicating with the Card Services ATM Driving Platform established. The Live Day tasks consist of system and equipment configuration setup and adjustments. Troubleshoot connectivity, software, and hardware related issues when they occur to provide a smoother install experience for the client. The ATM Installation Support team works closely and engages other support teams within Card Services to help validate ATM graphics, security, and to escalate problems in a timely manner to better support our customers.
• Ability to work between the hours of 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Eastern. Sometimes there are late nights, early mornings and weekend bring lives.
• Receive inbound calls from vendors working on-site.
• Provide a quality and a client-centric level of support, to ensure a successful installation that meets or exceeds the client’s expectation.
• Review the ATM's IP information and configuration.
• Work closely, follow schedules dates, and communicate with the IPS on the day of Bring Live.
• Engage the CIM / Network teams for adjustments.
• Establish a connection with the Card Services ATM Driving Platform.
• Provide support for ATM installations and troubleshoot connectivity, software, imaging, and ATM functionality.
• Escalate ongoing unsolved issues to the IPS effectively.
• Confirm the Keys and Load are delivered to the ATM.
• Works closely with ITCM team to ensure the ATM is ready to proceed with the Bring Live.
• Request Graphics on the Live Date from ITCM team.
• Confirm Graphics with technician and inform the ITCM team.
• Confirm the ATMs Imaging IP and setup is correct.
• Review ServicePoint and deliver Check Alt remote package when needed.
• Request Security Pushes and updates from the ITCM team.
• Test and confirm all available ATM functionality.
• Validate a cash transaction and send a bring live notice for monitoring. If unable to test a cash transaction, notify the IPS and Conversion Rep.
• Complete tech performance review.
• End of day Status to internal stakeholders.
• Partner within and across teams to enhance collaborative efforts.
You are someone who:
• Experience with speaking with Client and/or Vendor in a professional manner.
• Know how to Multi-Task & Meet Deadlines.
• Need Good Judgment and Decision making.
• Self-learner and Motivated.
• Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance.
• Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment.
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence.
• Flexible schedule.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• B.S. in Telecommunications or 5+ years of experience in data communications, configuring, and supporting customers remotely.
• Strong Communications and Organization skills are required.
• Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical individuals about technical issues.
• Critically think and resolve issues.
• Tech Savvy.
• 40+ WPM.
• MS Office knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.