You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Manager, Network Operations do at Fiserv?
You will lead a global team of networking professionals within Fiserv Network Operations whose primary responsibilities include proactive monitoring, incident response/troubleshooting, and break/fix engineering for a large-scale global network infrastructure. Have you coached and mentored others globally? Are you known for resolving issues and dealing with difficult situations, bringing a high degree integrity and tact during stressful circumstances? We want to hear from you.
You can expect to:
- Handle day-to-day activities of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 NOC technicians providing positive team direction, prioritizing workload and resources; maintaining the integrity of the network.
- Act as an escalation point for network incidents to the Network Support team, including off hours.
- Provide expert level troubleshooting to quickly identify and resolve network related incidents.
- Support 24x7x365 high availability solutions in large environments, Tier 2/3 support.
- Thoroughly document network solutions, processes and procedures, and break/fix steps.
- Assist with client testing, new implementations, and DR testing.
- Research new networking solutions to solve for problems or deficiencies.
- Find opportunities for automation of manual tasks.
- Coordinate workload, training and mentoring of network associates.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a network operations or engineering role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Networking based technology (LAN/WAN) and deep understanding of the OSI model. CCNP skillset.
- Experience diagnosing and resolving complex network switching and routing issues. Experience configuring and independent troubleshooting of Cisco Switches and Routers.
- Experience using load balancing concepts is required, preferably with F5 or Citrix NetScaler.
- Proficient in troubleshooting with packet capture tools and network protocol analysis.
- Deep experience with Linux fundamentals.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered SLA management, Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
- Experience in defining and crafting process documentation.
- Hands-on experience working with Cisco Nexus, Spine-and-Leaf Architecture, and F5 or Citrix NetScaler load balancing.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Experience with network management and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Extrahop, and CA technologies (Spectrum).
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python.
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto & CheckPoint Firewalls
- Demonstrated experience in building out automation.
- Certificate management and SSL offloading.
- Travel required: up to 15%
Who We Are:
- Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
- At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Learn more about Fiserv:
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.