You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant experience of supporting large scale, enterprise class networks. Network Analyst /Automation Engineers drive to implement aDevNetenvironment to streamline project work into Network Operations.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to interact efficiently with peers and customers is required, as well as experience initiating, driving and managing in-event conference calls. The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative international environment is essential.
In addition to providing top-tier management and support of our client network infrastructure, Network Analyst / Automation Engineers are expected to grow best practice into better practice still, refine operational procedure and constantly think pro-actively and with innovation, in order to increase standardization and reduce time-to-market.
As the position requires to work as part of a regional/global team short term business trips might be required (up to 1 week of duration at a time).
The role spread is currentlycover Dev & Ops including on-callrota, andwill transition (depending on performance) towards more and more projects work both in time allocation and complexity.
•Design,deliver and support (within an ITIL framework) the network infrastructure providing First Data’s high quality Electronic Funds Transfer services to our clients and partners. This span LAN, WAN and security products.
• Automate select network operation tasks through creation and maintenance of tools, scripts and cookbooks.
• Be part of the team that shapes the Automation future in Network Operations of First Data, and as such be ready to constructively and regularly challenge operational methodologies throughout their evolution.
• Support the operation our next generation data-centre networks.
• Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes.
• Work within our Client Network Engineering team to ensure fast, smooth roll-out of new designs and products.
• Drive standards across the network in EMEA aligned with other regions (USA, LATAM and APAC)
• Collaborate in an international environment and across teams (Development, System, Network)
• Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
• Cooperate with customers to implement the most adapted solutions for access to First Data services.
• Build, Configure and Installations of networking devices.
• Contribute to the programmability of the infrastructure (DevNet), primarily based on the following toolset:
o Other Scripting skills will be an advantage
•Build, andimplement IPSEC/VPN networks.
• Ordering and administration of Telecommunication link (Lease, Dial, and MPLS).
• Provide 2nd level support to First Data Internationals data communication services.
• Troubleshoot and resolve client facing technical issues in network services.
• Protocol analysis including VXLAN,FabricPath, IP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS and Access Control.
• Maintain and administer First Data's WAN for the online transaction and report delivery systems.
• Regularly liaise with Client Services teams, service desks and 3rd line engineers.
• Network monitoring and Capacity planning.
Essential Skills / Experience Requirements
1. At least 5 Years work experience in this discipline or a related industry.
2. Proven ability to organise & prioritise multiple taskson a daily basis.
3. Experienced in supporting Communications links on aday to daybasis.
4. Strong skills in producing clear detailed technical documentation.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.