You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values partnership and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
What does a great Client Technical Support Rep. do?
As a Client Technical Support Representative, you will work on a team to provide direct support to financial institution customers. You will collaborate with team members to investigate and resolve customer support requests. Activities will include troubleshooting, testing, documentation, communications and relationship management. You will be the voice of the customer the face of Fiserv to our entire customer base. The right person for the job is a professional and passionate about providing excellent client service. You are committed to do whatever is necessary to work as a team member of a Fiserv organization that puts client support at the top of the priority list. The Client Technical Support Representative, will become a domain expert for our bill payment products and card services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- You will provide advanced troubleshooting of various E-Payments applications or related interfaces.
- You will accurately assess the client’s product issues or problems. Ask the client thoughtful and detailed questions and carefully listen to the user response to fully comprehend the need, product issue and quickly and accurately resolve the client problem.
- You will research client problems and issues to increase personal knowledge of Fiserv products. Keep skill set up to date on new products and releases by reading and researching advancements in Fiserv products.
- You may be required to go on-site to work directly with clients. Should possess exceptional communication skills and effectively communicate technical issues into general terms.
- You will perform advanced research and testing to analyze issues/defects and complete required documentation in order to escalate cases to the software Development team.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma for equivalent required
- Minimum of 1+ years client-facing technical support or application support experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing complex client issues and tracking to resolution.
- Proven ability to utilize multiple sources of information to stay updated on progress of complex issue resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to accuracy detail, Excellent relationship building skills, Ability to diffuse tense client situations or escalations, takes initiative to use references, knowledge bases and troubleshooting techniques with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Demonstrated experience in a role responsible for Client Support via phone / email or assigned ticketing process.
- Proven ability to perform the following: clarify client issue, initial problem diagnosis, selecting / explaining solutions; expediting correction or adjustment, identify trends and seek resolutions.
- Good knowledge of browsers and internet
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to take initiative and drive process changes for improvements
- Professional understanding of voicemail email and chat etiquette
- Leverage tools to research issues and provide thorough application support.
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.