You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Learning Facilitator I do?
As a Learning Facilitator I, you will support the knowledge, skills and productivity of the company’s associates and clients by delivering engaging classroom and virtual instruction, facilitation and administration in new hire and skill-enhanced training sessions for contact center associates. As a Facilitator, you will teach Fiserv contact center associates (onsite and/or remotely) all about Fiserv, Fiserv products and services, and how to assist callers in answering their questions and meeting their needs related to Fiserv's products. The Learning Facilitator I reports to a Learning Manager in the Learning and Knowledge Solutions (LKS) department and interfaces with peers in the Operations and Support Partner groups. Classes can be several weeks long and can occur on day, evening or weekend shifts.
1. Conducts new hire learning programs in person and virtually around products, systems, and interaction skills for telephone service specialists; conducts “Onboarding Week” activities and presentations for remote new hire classes.
2. Provides coaching and feedback in both group and individual sessions for new hire and skill enhanced associates; assists, trains, and mentors senior Learning Enhancement Leads (LEL).
3. Participates in the continuous improvement of the Learning, Knowledge, and Solutions (LKS) organization by recommending process improvements, curriculum enhancements and/or new processes or procedures. Keeps up to date with CCO and product-specific policies and procedures.
4. Collaborates with the instructional design team and/or Product Lead Facilitators (PLF) on any updates for learning materials.
5. May serve as Product Lead Facilitator (PLF) for one product.
6. Builds mutually beneficial relationships with internal operational partners, including production Supervisors and Managers. Partners with Operations leaders regarding associate performance and performance management actions; coordinates with WFM regarding associate schedules and class/ABAY schedules.
7. Serves as role model for LKS and Fiserv in adhering to and enforcing all local site, Fiserv and LKS policies and procedures; flexes work schedule to meet business needs/class schedules.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum of two years of customer service experience, with a minimum of 6-12 months of subject matter expertise in one Fiserv product.
3. Previous experience in facilitating/teaching/instructing others and/or in helping people learn.
4. Experience delivering constructive feedback/coaching for the growth and development of others.
5. Experience learning new software, processes, regulations, and other content in order to facilitate them to new learners.
6. Trust and integrity; can be relied upon to perform all duties and find solutions to challenges with minimal supervision or assistance.
7. Familiarity with Adult Learning Theory.
8. Proficiency with Windows, MS Office Suite, Chrome, Verint, Genesys, AWS/VDIs and all systems used for products known.
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
2. Previous leadership experience and more than two years of customer service experience.
3. More than 2 years of in-person facilitation experience and 1 year of virtual facilitation experience; strong classroom management skills.
4. Advanced knowledge of Adult Learning Theory.
5. Expertise in two or more products.
6. Empower Certified and/or ICM Expert.
7. Previous experience working on PMO projects and initiatives and/or previous experience collaborating with the instructional design team and/or Product Lead Facilitators (PLF) on updates for learning materials, conducting meetings to review updates, and coordinating with CX peers to identify trends.
8. Experience delivering learning in varied formal and informal formats.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.