You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Credit Manager do?
• A Fiserv credit manager is responsible for risk mitigation and saving Fiserv from credit related losses.
• The role is very challenging, however the role is to manage their own portfolio of accounts, create relationships and work with a team to collaborate on ideas to reduce losses to the company.
• The applicant will be recognized as a large contributor to the team, will present accounts to the department VP and potentially CCO.
• The applicant will learn/apply various techniques in risk management and financial analysis.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• College degree in business, finance or have extensive experience in risk management and/or credit analysis.
• Applicant must have experience speaking to business executives/owners in order to profile them and business models.
• Applicant must have experience in dissecting and reviewing multiple business models.
• Applicant should have significant experience in merchant processing/acquiring.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• MBA or BS in finance is preferred.
• Credit and risk management experience is preferred.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.