You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
AIB Merchant Services is a leading Payment Solution provider both in Ireland and Europe processing almost 1 billion payment transactions per year across multiple international currencies and jurisdictions. We offer state-of-the-art payment acquiring platforms, POS systems and eCommerce solutions to support the evolving needs of Merchants, Merchant Service Providers and Payment Facilitators.
We have an exciting opportunity for an AML Compliance Analyst who will be supporting the Senior Compliance Manager in the design and testing of the AML Framework throughout the organization. Specifically, the Compliance Analyst will perform 2nd line compliance monitoring, compile management information and act as a first point of contact for AML compliance queries form the business and law enforcement requests and should be looking to become a subject matter expert on AML in the payments market.
- Perform 2nd line monitoring of 1st line AML controls and maintain the related AML procedures on behalf of the Compliance Manager
- Compile requested Management Information and reports for the Compliance Manager and the business as required
- Perform Horizon Screening on the topics of AML, CFT and Sanctions including industry trends and news
- Support the annual AML Business Risk assessment and Annual Compliance Planning process
- Support the development and provision of training to the business on all areas of AML/CFT
- First point of contact for: Law enforcement requests, adhoc AML queries from the business and Sanctions alerts and provide guidance on same
- Develop into a Subject Matter Expert across all typologies of Financial Crime (incl. working knowledge of Fraud, AB&C) with specific focus on Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing supporting the Business (1st line) and the Compliance team (2nd line)
- 3+ years’ experience in Compliance, preferably an AML role
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and expectations for AML/CFT and Sanctions with a strong desire to become an expert in the regulatory requirements, guidance and industry trends for the payments market
- Inquisitive and solution focussed with a drive to constantly improve and refine the AML Framework
- Clear, concise communication skills and experience at presenting complex subject matter in a summarised manner with proposed solutions and/or approach
- CAMS, other AML or ACOI qualification would be advantageous or commitment to complete one
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Matching pension contributions
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- 22 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
New location in town coming soon:
Later in 2022 we expect to move into our new flagship offices at Ten Hanover Quay, an exceptional award-winning waterfront location at the cutting-edge Capital Dock campus in the South Docklands. Our new location will be a key part of our presence in EMEA, serving as a destination for talent that brings our people together in a dynamic hub of collaboration and innovation as we move payments and financial services forward.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.