You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
This role will be onsite with our client a minimum of once a week either in Irving, TX or Chicago, IL. You will have the option to work from home the rest of the time.
What does a great Product Service Analyst do?
You will be the primary liaison between Fiserv and our client for support and consultation on the use of Fiserv products. You will work directly with one of the largest financial institutions in the world. In this vital role, you will have a direct impact on client experience, ensuring the highest level of service and quality is constantly delivered to our customer.
You can look forward to:
• Developing product knowledge and provide service support to client and internal partners
• Working closely with client and internal partners to troubleshoot, research and resolve product inquiries and impacting issues on client’s use of Fiserv products.
• Taking a “Client First” approach by providing consultative servicing to meet client and company objectives
• Cultivating positive relationships with client and internal partners
• Working On-Site with client, actively engaging with them on Fiserv questions, issues, etc.
• Ensuring timely delivery of issue resolution with the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
• Maintaining client satisfaction under stressful conditions
• Primarily working typical business hours with the flexibility to work some off-hours including on-call responsibilities
• Willingness to succeed in primary role while openly accepting additional duties as assigned
You will need to have:
• High school diploma; Bachelors degree strongly preferred
• 3 or more years advanced client support experience
It would be nice to have:
• Experience with Fiserv (Optis) Platform
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills
• Ability to work OnSite with client
You Are (Core Competencies):
• Determined to solve complex problems
• A self-starter
• Focused on the client experience
• A team player that works well with others and independently
• Ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
• Serve as a lead/mentor for analysts new to the role
• Business Acumen
• Not afraid to voice your opinion, but also willing to listen to what others have to say
• Quick to learn and pick up on new concepts
• Continuously seeking opportunities to improve process
• Capable of seeing the big picture and think outside of the box
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.