You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great (insert position title) do?
We are seeking a talented Software Engineer to join our Solutions Architecture team. This position requires collaboration with clients, project management, QA & Engineering teams. Understand client’s requirement and propose implementation solutions using existing & recommended strategies to meet client’s business needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with solution developers, management, strategists, and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of solution capabilities with business needs
- Collaborate with architects, solution developers and project teams to ensure proper technology design and non-functional considerations are addressed at each phase of the system life cycle to maximize processing efficiency, security and component reuse
- Conduct technical research and prototyping
- Assist in troubleshooting of complex and unusual technical problems
- Must be a self-starter with proven experience working with minimal supervision and works well within a team structure
- Educate customers and prospects regarding the solution architecture and capabilities
- Maintain architecture models, including visual artifacts such as sequence diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, class diagrams, process / data flow diagrams, use cases and other documentation as needed.
- Assess requirements and estimate time and resources to create solutions. Work on building software solutions to satisfy business needs
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Education: BS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to research new technologies or products
- Ability to understand code and reverse engineer source code to understand logic
- Should have hands on coding experience in past roles as a developer
- Understand Java, J2EE, and SQL technologies and ability to write high level Pseudo code for client implementations.
- Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience in Requirement analysis, estimation and scoping projects
- Proficiency with Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis, Design, or Development.
- Experience in multi-threaded application architecture, development and deployment
- Understanding of Unified Modeling Language (UML), including experience creating sequence diagrams, database diagrams, class diagrams, process flow diagrams
- Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT, and Web Service Standards, i.e. WS
- Understanding of basic protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SOAP, SSL
• Proven track record on troubleshooting and identifying root cause for bug fixes.
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language and business process modeling
- Banking or Financial Services Industry experience preferred
- Experience dealing with offshore teams preferred
Travel required: No
Who We Are: This is the BU or Function description. No Fiserv boilerplate language should be included. If you are unsure of what content would appeal to candidates for this section, please consult your Talent Acquisition Partner.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.