Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with a start-up feel. Learn about the benefits building products in a culture that values an entrepreneurial spirit and supports you with real resources.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
3. Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
4. Prepare any necessary technical documentation
5. Track and report daily and weekly activities
6. Participate in code reviews and code remediation
7. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
8. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
9. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
10. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
11. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
12. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
13. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
14. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
15. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers, Lead and project management team.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
Job Related Experience:
1. Should have minimum of 6-9 years of experience in developing web-based UI applications in Microsoft .Net Framework/C#.
3. Experience in developing scalable and secured web applications using C#/.NET would be added advantage.
4. Extensive Experience with Responsive Web design.
5. Experience writing and debugging dynamic client-side applications using client-side MVC/templating frameworks like Angular.js etc.
6. Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using several front technologies including: HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Web Socket, jQuery, DOM, XML.
7. Experience consuming JSON APIs in client-side frameworks and Knowledge of cross browser issues.
8. Should have understanding in developing unit tests and mocking framework for Angular JS.
9. Writing unit Test cases using Jasmine.
10. Aware of Agile (SCRUM) and story points estimate.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.