We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Fiserv is a $16B Fortune® 250 Fintech industry leader, recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 2022 by Fast Company. Fiserv delivers technology that touches lives around the world every second of every day – every purchase, every banking transaction, every mobile banking click. We are the backbone of financial institutions and a partner to millions of merchants around the world. Join the Fiserv Finance team and grow your career with us!
Similar to how Fiserv is a foundational pillar to the Financial Services and Payments industry worldwide, Finance Shared Services plays an integral role at Fiserv. Finance Shared Services is a 350-associate function in the Finance organization, securing Fiserv’s cash inflow and safeguarding the cash outflow, ensuring financial integrity and accuracy to support revenue realization and the success of day-to-day operations across the firm.
What does a successful Finance Shared Services Sr. Financial Billing Analyst do?
The Sr. Financial Billing Analyst ensures that colleagues and clients receive responsive, diligent, and outstanding support for a wide variety of revenue impacting transactions. The Sr. Analyst will directly impact both client experience and help Fiserv achieve results by monitoring, processing, implementing, and recording complex transactions. The Sr. Analyst will demonstrate product knowledge, company knowledge, and deep problem-solving skills.
We seek an energetic, engaging, and insightful professional with demonstrated leadership qualities to be accountable for the day-to-day operations of the Finance Shared Services team. This includes month end close processes, controls for invoicing, review of financial systems processes, and contract reviews. Strong verbal and written communications are a must to support our clients and stakeholders with inquires and issue resolution. The Analyst will be viewed as a subject matter expert and go-to person on the team. A successful Sr. Finance Billing Analyst must embrace change and work within a team to achieve goals.
• Assume ownership of complex end-to-end revenue assurance processes for an assigned book of business, including contract setup, data preparation, billing, and in-depth analysis.
• Create and maintain ETL (extract, transform and load) processes to accumulate source data from multiple sources, maintain contract rates, invoice and credit memo issuance within ERP system.
• Prepare quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement, and build strong relationships with key decision makers and peers across the business units.
• Perform complex, cross-BU client analysis and variance research.
• Lead and problem solve within the shared services matrix.
• Engage in annual audit and quarterly reviews as requested.
• Enhance efficiencies within the Finance Shared Services processes through the use of systems, automation tools, and resources.
• Minimize business risks as a liaison with operations and technical interface teams.
• Work closely with internal departments to understand and address business problems and issues.
• Contributes to the creation and maintenance of procedures for the team.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Math, Statistics or Computer Science required.
• 5+ years of Accounting and/or billing experience.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Expertise with Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Flexible and collaborative self-starter who is willing to take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and meet required deadlines.
• Organization skills permitting the effective management of several concurrent projects and priorities.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment.
• Ability to embrace change and be an informal leader.
• SAP ERP, Microsoft Access, automation tools (Alteryx, Power Automate, Power BI) experience strongly desired.
*Any offers made on 6/1/2022 - 8/31/2022 can qualify for a $5,000 sign on bonus. Candidate must be able to start work by September 2022. Internal employees not eligible.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.