You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an extraordinary Payroll Associate II do?
As a member of our team you would be a leading partner in all activities related to the timely and accurate processing of global payrolls for Fiserv’s 44,000+ employees. This is an opportunity to work with a skilled, collaborative team in a global environment.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Processing monthly, semi-monthly and bi-weekly global payrolls from start to finish. To include reviewing hours entered, overtime calculations, retro pay, benefit deductions/contributions, bonus/commission payouts and leave of absence payments, garnishments etc.
• This role will initially focus on semi-monthly USA processing for approximately 20,000 associates
• Investigate and resolve payroll inquiries/discrepancies via timely communications and resolutions, typically via ServicePoint Case tracking system
• Evaluate, calculate and process off-cycle payments as needed and submit for approval
• Partner with appropriate business and/or human resource functions as needed to ensure timely and accurate entry of payroll transactions
• Provide functional support of Workday Payroll working directly with internal customers in managing their requests
• Validate new hire/rehire set up and taxation
• Maintain and update payroll procedures and documentation
• Provide assistance with special projects and other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• High School Diploma/GED
• 3+ years of high volume full-cycle in-house multi-state payroll processing experience
• Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local tax regulations as well as wage laws for the USA
• Have a strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel required (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc)
• Have an analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and organize workload, adapt quickly to change and deliver under pressure of deadlines
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal to respond to managers, supervisors, employees and related third-parties
• Proven attention to detail, ability to analyze data, and ability to handle confidential information
• Assist other members of the team as needed
• Receptive to coaching and instruction from management
• Ability to communicate needs and or suggestions in a positive constructive manner
• Ability to adapt and remain positive during changes to processes and working conditions
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resource, Business or related field
• International processing experience for EMEA and APAC countries
• Workday experience
• CPP certification
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.