You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great IT Business Consultant do?
- This is the ideal opportunity for someone who sees their future career path moving forward into Project Management with a focus on Card Implementations.
- As an IT Business Consultant, you will function as a Technical Project Analyst in our DNA Card Services Implementation Group.
- You will have the opportunity to configure applications, manage product software installation, transaction testing and implement a variety of Credit and Debit Card products.
- We seek your highly honed attention to detail, technical skillset combined with coordination and project management skills to keep our projects moving forward and allowing us to meet our client’s commitments.
As an IT Business Consultant, you can look forward to:
- Fiserv Account Processing Division is ideal for a technical self-starter that will install and maintain the DNA Card Services Middleware software.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a key part of one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
- This job is significant to the growth of our business as it involves supporting new and existing clients through the implementation process by playing a critical role in the success of the deployment, configuration and set up of the DNA software.
- Under the mentorship of the Department Managers, oversee and deliver tasks by completing project achievements within the project/task timeline.
- Perform Card Services implementation tasks not limited to installation, setup, vendor certification and updates of the Multipoint Server for Credit Cards, ATM/Debit Cards, Shared Branch, Instant Issue, and other ancillary interfaces for Fiserv DNA Card Service Implementations.
- Install software adapter, insert client specific data, and modify software adapters and other modifications needed within client’s test and production servers and data bases in preparation for live card services event.
- Work with project breakthroughs or with the other Fiserv assigned tasks to assure that all applications interact according to specifications not limited to Credit Cards or Debit Cards, Shared Branch, and other ancillary interfaces for Fiserv DNA Card Service Implementation.
- Adhere to company Service Level Agreement guidelines
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Capable of multi-tasking across projects within a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Technical and analytical background troubleshooting Windows, including workstations and servers, networking knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012/2016,2019 Server and Windows 7/10 required along with Oracle Client.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft IIS and Microsoft Certificates
- Must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve complex technical issues by researching through internet and other internal knowledge base tools
- A self-starter, motivated individual is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent customer service skills
- Superior attention to detail, and a resourceful problem solver
- Team player who strives for excellence
- Experience working remotely and at client locations
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Highly collaborative, consultative, and solution-oriented work style with the ability to positively negotiate, influence others and maintain effective business relationships
- Excellent professional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Mastery of SQL and Oracle, Microsoft Office tools
- Working knowledge of Citrix and/or other virtual thin-client software/architectures
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Other demonstrated attributes – strong communicator, competitive, aggressive, accountable, adaptable, motivated, results-oriented, solution oriented, and driven to succeed.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while adhering to deadlines.
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/ weekends as needed
- Travel requirement – Up to 20% (when travel resumes)
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.