You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Implementation Analyst do?
As an Implementation Analyst on the Bank Solutions eCommerce and Business Banking implementation team, you will assist in implementation, training, consulting, and support of software. Implementations may be part of a larger conversion or a single product installation. As part of the role, the analyst will need to work on building relationships across various groups across Fiserv to deliver solutions. Examples of products you may be implementing revolve primarily around online banking products including but not limited to mobile, mobile deposits, ACH, wires, alerting, web site, etc.
As an Implementation Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Lead multiple implementation projects with defined timelines for Fiserv clients via phone, email, and web-based contact channels with minimal supervision. Projects typically are multiphase, including analysis, configuration, training, testing and support.
- Thoroughly track, organize, document, and communicate all product implementation related activities for each client.
- Act as liaison between various parties for projects that involve multiple product offerings or interfaces for Fiserv and third-party vendors.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices
- Become a subject matter expert in the products that you are tasked with implementing, including being able to resolve small and moderate complex product and/or technical issues.
- Walk clients through setup, testing and procedures, including conducting training and client presentations.
- Provide occasional after-hours support, as well as ability to adjust shift and work additional hours to support client implementations.
- Provide technical and product assistance and support to other Implementation Analysts and various Fiserv teams.
- Assist with documentation / review of implementation procedures.
- Projects may also include data mapping, code validations, and go live support via phone or client onsite support.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School diploma
- 2 Years minimum experience with customer facing projects or in a client support role
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Proficient core computer skills (example: Microsoft Office, moving files between systems, Windows basics)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Fiserv core or Online Banking experience
- Time management skills to work on multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong communication, including written, oral and presentation skills to be able to communicate project status, product details as well as technical specifications
- Research and analytical skills to be able to problem solve issues and determine appropriate options for clients
- Basic networking and data communication understanding is beneficial
Travel required: Limited – Percentage / Frequency of travel – 0 – 10%
Who we are:
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage state of the art technology, evaluate new frameworks and infrastructure via POCs, lay down the foundation for a major business transformation initiative, and apply it to a mission critical business?
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a Fortune™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. You’ll find a reciprocal environment that values collaboration and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki/Frank Bisignano, President and Chief Executive Officer
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.