You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great HRIS Senior Technical Consultant do?
Fiserv is seeking a motivated Human Resource Information Systems Senior Technical Consultant that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be involved in providing Human Resources systems support to a customer base of approximately 46,000 employees, 6000 managers and 550 human resource professionals through system support, integration and reporting. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
As a HRIS Senior Technical Consultant you can look forward to:
- Acting as the Senior Technical Consultant of HR projects which support the business and human resources strategy
- Performing day-to-day operations that include: Research, review, analysis of effectiveness and efficiency Workday
- Partnering with the all members of the HRIS team and functional owners to continually improve processes, maximize productivity, and support new HR initiatives
- Designing and supporting Workday system configuration which includes business process changes, tenant level settings, and notifications, to meet the expectations of our clients
- Executing system enhancements, including new functionality rollouts and modifications of existing functionality and coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including test documentation and post-implementation support.
- Documenting processes via job aides and knowledge-based articles. Ensures that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Advanced Level knowledge of Workday
- Experience in implementing Workday applications such as Time & Absence Management, Talent Management, or HCM on a global scale
- Knowledge of HR disciplines is a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, Information Technology, Human Resources or related business area is preferred
- Workday experience is required
- Training / Experience in Human Resource disciplines is required
- Ability to multi-task and overcome obstacles with innovation to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be a self-motivated quick learner with excellent analytical and research skills
- Capable of delivering strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Travel required: Less than 10%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.