You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Your primary function will be to answer support tickets and assist with whatever technical issues the client may be facing. To ensure success as a technical support analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of hardware and software systems, high-level interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-notch technical support analyst can easily identify and solve technical issues on-site and via remote access.
- Provides service support to both internal and external clients for a specific product or group of products, and is considered the primary liaison between the client and First Data.
- Defines and/or resolves moderately complex customer problems within the designated product lines.
- Has full product service issue accountability, including incident reports, communication center notification, Service Point work item records, adhering to client service level agreements,
- Monitoring liability issues and escalation to management when appropriate.
- Provides consultative servicing in order to meet client and company objectives, and fosters positive relationships with the client and internal departments.
- Controls liability exposure, interprets and communicates industry standards, updates internal systems, communicates enhancements with expertise in product specific transactions, screens and reports, in addition to possessing knowledge of product/system functionality gained through experience, research and testing.
- Adheres to established policy and procedures
- Degree on Business administration, Industrial Engineering or System Engineering
- Advanced English
- 3 Years’ experience on similar Job fields
- Experience on: Banking Technology, Fintech and Payment methods.
- Functional technical knowlege
- PLUS: Knowledgeable about ITIL
- PLUS: knowledgeable about VisonPlus
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.