You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Sr. Manager of Risk Data Products do at Fiserv?
Within the Global Business Solutions (Merchant Payment Processing) unit of Fiserv, you will be a part of a central Risk Products and Vendor Solutions team, responsible for designing and deploying internal and client facing data capabilities and automated solutions to effectively manage fraud & credit risk, support digital growth and generate new revenue stream. As a part of this role, you’ll collaborate across sales & marketing, risk and technology teams as well external vendor partners to evaluate and integrate new and cutting-edge data solutions that enhance merchant experience and reduce friction points between marketing and risk.
We'll help you to:
- Become a key enabler to develop next-gen data products and implement automated solutions through advanced data analytics and AI / ML based predictive models.
- Get great exposure to the payments industry, merchant and transaction data that flows through the payment network as we apply innovative techniques to prevent fraud and credit losses and support growth, specifically from digital channels.
- Measure and realize how your work contributes to reducing losses / expense or enhancing business growth / revenue.
You can look forward to:
- Driving the transformation of risk data products and decision systems through advanced and sustainable technology, new data sources and real-time decisioning.
- Partnering with third-party vendor partners for evaluating data products and automated solutions for ID verification, fraud and credit risk management.
- Integrating and validating data attributes from internal and external sources in the analytical sandbox and production platforms, including front-end merchant onboarding to back-end risk management systems.
- Creating and maintaining the roadmap for deploying new data products and managing existing data capabilities such as ID Verification services, Global Negative Repository, Customer (Account) Linking, Text-mining on merchant and web-crawled data.
- Implementing fraud and credit risk ML / predictive models and decision rules in production in partnership with Decision Science (Modeling) and Technology teams.
- Collaborating with business teams to understand the strategy and deploying optimal data driven products and automation solutions.
- Partnering with Technology team throughout the lifecycle of deploying new data capabilities from project kick-off / requirements gathering to post-deployment validation.
- Measuring efficacy of risk data products through key performance indicators / trends, identifying improvement opportunities and presenting to business leaders.
- Leveraging data analytics to generate actionable insights, continuously improving and adopting new technology solutions.
You're the kind of person who:
- Loves to collaborate
- Has superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Is highly analytical - data driven
- Has a Product mindset
- Can work on multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics / Computer Science / IT)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: risk / marketing data products / capabilities or related analytics
- Proficient in SQL and Excel / Pivot tables with basic knowledge of analytical tools / open-source programming languages such as Python / R / SAS
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Master's Degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to and knowledge of statistical / AI / ML modeling and analytical tools
- Fintech or risk products industry knowledge
- Local candidate to Berkeley Heights area in New Jersey
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.