You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Human Resources Manager do?
The HR Manager is an innovative business partner who collaborates with business leaders to develop and implement our people strategy. Leveraging your HR domain expertise, communication skills, strong analytical capabilities, and knack for encouraging teamwork, you will partner with leaders within the Card Services division to deliver business results. In this role, you will ensure the effective delivery of the full life cycle of HR practices to attract, retain and develop our associates. This partner will support the Client Operations group and be part of the broader HR team engaged across the division.
As a Human Resources Manager, you can look forward to:
• Leading and supporting, with the direction of the HR Director, a mixed organization roughly made up of 40% non-exempt and 60% exempt associates.
• Heavily focusing on educating, coaching, and counseling leaders to optimize their human capital through effective employee relations, performance and change management practices, organizational efficiency, associate development.
• Driving a culture of leader-led performance management and associate development.
• Leading investigations as needed and be the decision maker on employee relations matters.
• Supporting the HR Director in functional talent review processes to identify high/low potential talent, ensuring their continued development, retention risks, and crafting a solid succession plan for key roles.
• Partnering with talent acquisition to brand, source and attract a diverse team, driving effective onboarding practices – including leading new leader assimilations
• Managing the pre-recruitment process. This includes tracking daily headcount requests, managing justification submittals, monitoring weekly approval process/ status, communicating, and actioning system approvals and educating our workforce on how to submit Workday/Fieldglass requisitions.
• Partnering with Compensation team to conduct market/wage analysis and recommend total compensation plans of newly onboarded talent, internal promotions, market adjustments and retention risks.
• Acting as the HR Lead on weekly Talent Acquisition meetings partnering with stakeholders to strategize sourcing needs, ensure headcount needs are communicated proactively, and issues immediately addressed.
• Act as Talent Acquisition conduit leading and/or supporting branding events and establishing local relationships with local, untapped universities and colleges.
• Identifying and diagnosing talent and organizational issues, partnering with business leaders to implement custom solutions
• Managing the Interns & Analyst program at a site level by identifying and coordinating annual group needs, program manager assignments, the onboarding experience and cadence of touchpoints with program participants.
• Implementing new programs and ensuring compliance with applicable government regulations and filings. Evaluate and recommend revised internal processes to increase efficiency
• Recommending process improvements or changes that will improve effectiveness and/or efficiency of operations
• Partnering with senior leaders, managers, and front-line supervisors in a matrixed environment, to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities
• Conducting extensive and regular workforce analysis, including but not limited to monthly leadership scorecards focused on headcount trends, attrition, location strategy, etc.
• Facilitating implementation of firm-wide initiatives. Ensure change management activities having associate impact are managed in a timely, professional, and lawful manner and that communications regarding change are clear, concise, and consistent
• Being a liaison and conduit to Director, HR as a direct report
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills, critical writing and thinking skills, an open-minded approach and ability to think on one’s feet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.