You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Product Management, Digital
Join us in our aspiration to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Fiserv is looking for an experienced Product Manager whose primary responsibility will be to lead the direction of our online banking engagement and monetization experience for consumers and businesses. You will lead with an entrepreneurial spirit – understanding what it takes to win the market, and building a strategy around it. Outcome driven and perpetually curious with strong empathy for the user of your product driven by creating a user experience people love.
You will work closely with Product Champions (Product Owners) to determine how your competitive strategy turns into an executable roadmap for the development team. You will work closely with client partners to understand the needs of our clients, and where we provide the greater value. Finally, you will work closely with senior leaders to align your plan to Fiserv’s strategy.
You’re the kind of person who loves to:
• Drive all aspects of the product lifecycle and overall product readiness.
• Own and drive your product’s strategy and direction. Advise in the building and prioritizing of the product roadmap, while clearly articulating the product vision.
• Listen to your clients, users and stakeholders while understanding the opportunities they present to make your product better.
• Dig deep into data and trends and use that information for creating and justifying business cases.
• Create business cases based on that data, establishing pricing models, schedules, and guidelines on how to deliver real value and outcomes.
• Monitor and report on the health of the product to influence priorities and enhancements.
• Work and think outside-in, while leveraging that insight as a thought leader.
• Overall, solve problems, innovate, collaborate and create products that people love with positive outcomes.
- Experience monetizing your product set and driving growth strategies
• 5+ years of Product Management experience driving market-facing, enterprise software. Specifically, experience leading/working with design/user-centered product and development teams supporting the delivery of web and mobile based products.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
• Must be a strong collaborator, team player and ability to lead with influence focused on outcomes.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to interact at all levels of stakeholders.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and build consensus internally and externally.
• Ability to implement product plans while functioning with a high degree of flexibility exhibiting the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Banking and/or Financial Services experience.
• Agile at scale methodology/user-centered design experience
• Creative yet analytical - uses data to support and drive recommendations.
• Understanding of the technology stack needed to deliver technology solutions.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Master’s degree/MBA
• Agile and user-driven development experience at the enterprise level
-Strategic consulting experience
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.