You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Support Specialist do?
As a Product Support Specialist, you will provide sales support and strategy for our Gift Card solutions for multiple sales channels within Fiserv. You will be responsible for offering product expertise around the current product functionality as well as onboarding and conversion processes for the Gift solution. You will work closely with our training team to deliver product training to the sales teams and provide support for product escalations. You will play a key role in the Gift Card sales strategy as well as delivering the ideal product experience to Fiserv clients.
As a Product Support Specialist you can look forward to:
• Offering product expertise to our sales teams and channels, particularly product functionality
• Providing sales support for new merchant boardings and product conversions
• Partnering with product and training teams to offer product trainings and maintain up to date documentation and resources for the sales teams
• Driving the overall sales and customer experience of Gift Card solutions
• Directing product escalations to the appropriate teams to for resolution
• Providing essential feedback to product/technology and relevant management from sales teams and merchants
• Demonstrating excellent technical, relationship building and sales skills, working with both sales teams and product leads to ensure an optimum understanding of the Gift Card solutions
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years experience in product management, sales, or support of financial technology products
• Solution-oriented, loves problem-solving
• Strategic and growth mindset
• Ability & willingness to work flexible hours
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Experience in financial technology, merchant acquiring, or payments industry
Travel – As needed, up to 15%
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.