You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a successful IT Services Administrator, Staff do at Fiserv?
- Coordinates the installation of new data center clients, using multiple Open Solutions application products, into test and production.
- Application release / upgrade preparation and execution
- Optimize requests turnaround for DNA and surrounding product requests
What will you do?
- Establish data center polices and ensure adherence to corporate IT and compliance standards
- Review, develop project plans, certify and install new releases and system updates for a growing financial institution client base supporting multiple high availability applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of how various applications operate, how they interact with one another, skills to identify production errors and familiarity of the organization to contact the appropriate individual to correct issues.
- Maintain ‘best practices” change control procedures to ensure preauthorization and accurate record keeping for all application level changes.
- Diagnose and respond to customer support service call requests.
- Support internal and external SOC and PCI audits
10) Attend various product meetings to discuss status of new client installations, provide timelines as they pertain to new release installations, and access client requests.
What will you need to have?
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in installation, upgrades, configuration and troubleshooting of ‘packaged application code/solutions’ to internal / test and production environments.
- Ability to meet flexible work schedules which are determined by installation of new clients and product releases / upgrades.
- Focus on continuous improvement through automation, re-engineering and streamlining to reduce risk/exposure and optimize upgrades/installations
- Troubleshoot issues for applications by reviewing application logs, IIS logs, Event logs.
- Perform advanced research and testing in order to resolve production related incidents.
- Use / configuration of enterprise tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace and Moogsoft
- Experience with baseline performance transaction testing
- Review service and performance compliance to documented standards.
• Previous application deployment of the DNA / surround product applications is considered an asset
• Strong working knowledge of Windows operating environment and IIS
• Extensive experience with SQL and PL/SQL programming language and Perl scripting
• Oracle Database Knowledge
• Ability to work on complex technical issues
• Hyperion SQR Production Reporting
• Experience in Incident, Problem & change management
• Performed Database Refresh tasks for Test and Production Servers
• Familiarity with ITL and SDLC life cycle phases
• Install/execute and fine-tuned Stored Procedures, SQL Queries and User Defined Functions.
• Handled Performance Tuning and Optimization with strong analytical troubleshooting skills for quick issue resolution in mission-critical environments
• A technology leader with vision and a view to continuous improvement
What would be great to have?
• An approach to your work that is self-directed and highly motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Proven research and analytical skills.
• Strong documentation / transition skills
• Good Knowledge of risk awareness, knowledge of risk/audit disciplines and controls
• Proficient technical aptitude and exceptional personal computer skills – MS Office
• Strong team skills
• Experience working in the financial industry
• Ability to effectively assess operations
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.