You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Reporting to; Credit Risk Manager
Position Description Overview
Fiserv is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, Fiserv powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small. As the worldwide leader in electronic payment services, Fiserv is currently seeking to recruit a high calibre, energetic individual to join our team in Basildon Essex as a Senior Credit Risk Analyst. You will perform all activities related to end to end Credit Risk Management life cycle with the objective of minimising Losses whilst maximising Company profitability.
Purpose / Responsibilities
In addition to the roles and responsibilities indicated below, the Senior Credit Risk Analyst may also be required to take responsibility for managing relationships with Third Parties in the local market and represent the Credit/Risk Manager in meetings & on calls as required.
- Analyse a variety of information and data contained in the merchant application, (e.g. balance sheet, profit & loss and cashflow statements, acquirer statements, credit bureau reports, web-site information incl. terms and conditions and consumer reviews).
- Calculate potential exposure using application data and Fiserv Risk calculation model.
- Ensure adherence to agreed internal/external SLA’s.
- Escalate any issue that may result in a breach of agreed Policy/SLA’s.
- Liaise and promote/maintain good working relationships with other risk and operations teams.
- Liaise with merchants, sales-agents, bank relationship managers and client-bank where necessary.
- Work in close collaboration with (onshore and predominately offshore teams) in the execution of credit review tasks.
- Produce management reporting packs (MI) as required – ensure integrity, reliability and timeliness.
- Identify process improvements and streamlining opportunities whilst maintaining high level of consistency with Fiserv standards.
- Maintain integrity and reliability of function-related systems.
- Assist in defining and documenting the Local Business Credit Risk Policy Manual
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to local legislation (legal and compliance impacts) and Credit Risk Policies Manual.
- Assist in identifying and document business processes and procedures.
- Assist in defining and putting in place controls to verify adherence of periodic review processes to the agreed policies/SLA’s.
- Assist in managing project deliverables
- Assist in collating and obtaining financial / other commercial information in relation to the Periodic Review activity required to make an informed decision.
Requirements / Knowledge / Training
- Must possess a sound understanding of the entire Credit Risk Management life cycle and have 3 years’ experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Underwriting fundamentals.
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information, Balance Sheet/Financial Statements
- Understanding of Merchant/Acquirer Fraud
- Knowledge of AML/KYC obligations
- Strong business & commercial mindset with experience covering B2B & SME portfolios.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Detail orientated & Results driven.
- Excellent analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Strong business/commercial acumen.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Capable of making sound judgements based on the weight of available data.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.