You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Job Title: Credit Risk Support Analyst
Location: Basildon, Essex (Janus House) Hybrid working available
Fiserv is looking for a Credit Risk Support Analyst who can join our team of analysts across Credit Risk and its various departments. The team are responsible for supporting all administration tasks within Credit Risk, to include Risk Monitoring, Underwriting, Remedial, Periodic Review and Corporate Teams.
- Provide administration and management support within all areas of the business
- Manage all correspondence and communication within the business
- Ensure that all customer contacts are dealt with in accordance with relevant processes and correct information is obtained.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed.
- Management and updating of CRM and mailboxes
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Cross reference data with companies house and credit safe and update our records accordingly
- Complete and maintain month end reporting for all areas within the business
- Complete any ad hoc reporting requests
- Update and manage process guides for all business areas
- Planning and Organising skills
- Developed negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation decision making and multi-tasking skills
- Interacting effectively and positively with all levels of personnel, partners, and vendors as well as customers
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft.
- Good written, telephony & oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Able to gather information and interpret information and make a sound decision
- Prior knowledge of Acquiring industry is preferred
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry preferably card acquiring
- To be self-motivated and willing to learn and develop your skills within the Credit Risk Department
- Demonstrate commitment to Fiserv’s code of conduct and values: Earn client trust every day, Create with Purpose, Inspire and achieve excellence, Do the right thing, Deliver on the promise of one Fiserv
What we can offer you
- Pension contribution of up 7.5%
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and adoption leave
- 23 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Want to find out more? Click here to learn more about how we cultivate a diverse and respectful workplace.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.