We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
Fiserv are recruiting for customer service enthusiasts looking to join a leading Fintech company where a future career is possible!
As an Early Stage Collections Agent, you will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls from our credit card holders. Using your excellent listening and negotiation skills, you will support our customers ensuring their financial arrangements are upheld or, alternatively; find a repayment option better suited to each individual circumstance.
What we offer
- A competitive salary starting from £21,700 per annum
- 23 days holiday which increases to 25 days after 2 years’ service + bank holidays pro rata
- A clear and defined career path
- Access to training and development
- Competitive pension scheme - 1.5x Employer contribution
- Free on & offsite parking
- Incentives and benefits package, including; discounts, health plan, etc.
- A safe working environment, adhering to the government safe guarding measures to ensure the wellbeing of our staff is our main priority
Here at Fiserv, we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. You will need to be a resilient individual, due to the nature of the calls, and will be someone who enjoys speaking to customers. In addition to this, we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Must be flexible to work 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday and 8am - 5pm on a Saturday OR Sunday.
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment. Telephone/call centre experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good listening skills due to the nature of the calls
- High level of attention to detail
Full Driving Licence is preferred due to the location as access to public transport is limited, unless you live locally and can walk/cycle.
Competencies for the role
- Empathy - Being able to put yourself in the Customer’s shoes as every call will be different with some being more challenging than others
- Problem solving - This is vital for this position, whether it is collecting a payment or alternatively putting the correct arrangements in place for the Customer’s account
- Organisation skills - Ensuring that you are punctual, have good time management and are able to work across multiple systems while communicating with Customer’s
- Communication - Able to listen, empathise and understand a variety of issues that a Customer could have in regards to the arrears
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.