You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Client Project Manager – EPP
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
What does a great Client Project Manager do?
The Client Project Manager plays a pivotal role in the delivery of the Enterprise Payment Platform product to our global expanding client base.
You will be responsible for structuring a project, day to day delivery and reporting, commercials and the client delivery relationship.
- Delivery to agreed time, cost and quality/scope constraints for allocated projects.
- Completion of standard project deliverables to agreed quality standards for allocated projects.
- Establishing and developing productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels within Fiserv and our Client’s organisations.
- Leadership and co-ordination across all teams involved in the software development life cycle including Specification and design of the solution, Build/Test, Quality Assurance and Implementation.
- Participating in the evolution of the company’s delivery and development methodology, putting in place the processes needed as we grow.
- Clearly defining, articulating and adapting project approach in response to agreed changes.
- Effectively managing changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed.
- Leadership and respectful management across teams in multiple geographies globally. Participation in commercial negotiations.
- Spread of best practice across the wider EPP team.
- Proactive involvement in and leadership of opportunities for continuous improvement.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- A keen, driven and commercially astute individual with experience of delivering large scale projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and understanding of Project life-cycle e.g.: scope management, change control and process management.
- Experience running project commercials for T&M and Fixed Priced projects
- Understanding of development and delivery life-cycle gained through experience in a commercial organisation managing delivery to external clients.
- Strong methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to respond to change and challenges as led by the client.
- Experience developing strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and working with remotely based development teams.
- Able to prioritise, often according to conflicting requirements and timescales, ensuring agreed milestones are achieved
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with Senior Business Managers and developers acquiring a high degree of trust and understanding from both.
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.