You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global leader in Fintech and payments, with our aspiration to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our 44,000 employees serve clients in more than 100 countries, and our team of 185 in Auckland is in growth mode.
About our Business:
Our Product Development team is part of our Digital Solutions business, responsible for building and maintaining software products for mobile and online banking. This includes development of new features and enhancements, maintenance and support of existing features, technical design and documentation, integration, deployment and testing.
About the Opportunity:
As a result of the addition of a number of new scrum teams in Auckland, we are seeking a number of intermediate automation test engineers to join the team. In this role you’ll be supporting our Mobiliti Retail ASP product, across multiple projects including feature enhancements and innovation.
- Understand and communicate the scope of testing required to meet the needs of the project or desired business capabilities
- Review test plans, assist with managing post-design scope changes and resolving issues throughout the SDLC
- Undertake manual and automated testing of .NET based platform software releases
- Develop and maintain standard QA and Test documents to form an integral part of the delivery methodology.
- Understand the system architecture, release and environment management, and contribute towards quality initiatives and overall process improvements
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Strong software testing experience preferably strong background in .NET based applications and server side components.
- Proficiency in API testing principles and tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, Charles or similar
- Practical knowledge in test automation framework and tools preferably .NET based automated testing with ability to do test development in C#.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment using Rapid software testing techniques
- Experience in building automation framework a plus
- Experience in banking domain a plus
- Advanced testing or Agile certifications eg. ISTQB, CSM
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space within a flexible work environment.
Fiserv has lots of added benefits including:
- Subsidised gym memberships
- $1,000 net per annum towards gym fees or public transport costs
- Full life, trauma and income continuance insurance
- Fully paid Southern Cross medical insurance for the Wellbeing 1 plan
We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.