You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
What does a successful Senior Test Analyst do at Fiserv?
Within our client facing business unit, the Senior Test Analyst will support the delivery of a Mobile Banking solution to our large overseas banking client.
We are interested in a Senior Test Analyst with a strong testing background and mindset, developed through years of testing experience in APIs and Native Mobile API and continuous education in the testing field. You will know how to apply critical thinking skills in your role to identify problems in our products to deliver to the needs of our clients.
Please note - At this point in time, we are only able to consider candidates that are currently in NZ with existing work rights.
What will you do:
- Understand and communicate the scope of testing required to meet the needs of the project or desired business capabilities
- Review test plans, assist with managing post-design scope changes and resolving issues throughout the SDLC
- Advanced understanding of various testing techniques and how to apply these given the context of the project or environment that you are testing in
- Ability to plan and execute Integration testing with 3rd party systems
- Undertake functional testing of Mobile Solutions software releases
- Develop and maintain standard QA and Test documents to form an integral part of the delivery methodology
- Understand the system architecture, release, and environment management, and contribute towards quality initiatives and overall process improvements
What you will need to have:
- 5+ years strong proficiency in technical API testing principles and tools such as Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, Charles Proxy or similar
- 5+ years demonstrable software testing experience with a strong background in native mobile applications
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment using Rapid software testing techniques
What will be great to have:
- General knowledge in test automation framework and tools preferably Native iOS and Android (Espresso and XCTest)
- Experience in banking domain
- Advanced testing or Agile certifications e.g., ISTQB, CSM
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the financial services technology space within a flexible work environment.
Fiserv has lots of added benefits including:
- Flexible hybrid work environment (WFH + Office)
- $1,000 net per annum towards gym fees or public transport costs
- Generous leave entitlements including topped up Parental Leave and Birthday Leave
- Full life, trauma, and income continuance insurance
- Fully paid Southern Cross medical insurance for the Wellbeing 1 plan
- Subsidised gym memberships
- We’ve got open plan offices which feature pool tables, foosball and table tennis, as well as cool deck spaces complete with BBQs (and let's not forget Friday drinks)!
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.