You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Kubernetes Container Platform Engineer do at Fiserv?
You will work with the engineering team on Fiserv infrastructure and also consuming Public cloud infrastructure to meet the team plans of self-service automation and orchestration. You will perform several functions from VMware/Pivotal bosh operations and Kubernetes Container Platforms Administration and operations, client onboarding, upgrades and changes. Furthermore, you will be involved in Globalizing the Platform Services offering and standardizing those platform deployments across the enterprise.
You’ll join a highly motivated team full of the brightest minds in the country, coming together to work on our platform. In addition, you’ll work for the biggest Fintech on the planet – a place that will appreciate your hard work and efforts.
The container platform engineer builds and is responsible for the primary platform services needed to meet the full lifecycle of container platforms and ease consumption of those Platform services for our community of 20,000+ developers, devops teams. Working as a member of this small, agile team of highly skilled Architects and engineers.
- Design, implement and operate container services platform with a focus on integrating these platforms with other tools using good Continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Uses automation to make your job more efficient. You have an obsessive need to automate. You are offended when you have to do anything manually more than once.
- Identify and consider all risks, and balance those with performing the task efficiently.
- Analyze, diagnose, replicate, solve and resolve technical issues reported by customer using the Fiserv PaaS and CaaS platforms.
- Write maintainable reusable software and always think self-served from consumer perspective.
- Advance unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge in a timely manner
- Take ownership, handle and maintain status on support requests from the business unit customers
- Report and submit product defects and work with other engineering groups to triage customer/business unit issues
- Build and peer review knowledgebase articles and product documentation
2+ years of experience building cloud infrastructure from conceptualization to implementation
True end-to-end knowledge of cloud infrastructure of any 1 or more popular cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, or others)
Experience with containerization
Extra Experience (This is a plus!):
·Automation/Continuous Integration experience
·Experience with Git, GitHub, or Gitlab
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (People of Color/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.