As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
As a recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions, Fiserv is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sales professionals for a field-based Business Consultant position on our merchant services sales team. This position will provide you with the opportunity to connect and support the engine of America’s economy, the small business owner. Utilizing a solution-based, consultative selling approach to identify the client’s needs, you’ll sell the full suite of Fiserv solutions including: point of sale products (Clover), loyalty and gift card solutions, Data Analytics, Security & Compliance, EMV compatibility, credit and debit services, and many other cloud-based business solution applications.
Become a part of an exciting, fast-paced and growing team of sales professionals with an opportunity to build your career in payments technology. We are a global firm that is transforming the way we all think about payments and business solutions. Join the Fiserv team, and be a part of the payments technology evolution.
As a new Business Consultant, you will be provided with thorough training on our products, services, and sales methodology. Additionally, we offer our sales teams continual training and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Generate new merchant sales through a consultative solution approach.
- Build customer confidence in your ability to successfully solve their business needs with the right products and services in a prompt and professional manner.
- Listen, identify, and qualify sales opportunities to up-sell additional products and services.
- Self-source leads in a business to business environment, which may also be complemented by Fiserv referral partners.
- Retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in e-commerce, the payments industry, and the overall business environment to ensure your sales success
- Recent graduate with a Sales, Marketing, Business, or other related degree and an affinity for sales
- Passionate about technology
- Innovative mindset and naturally curious
- Commitment to learning and professional demeanor
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive GPA
Additionally, we seek:
- High levels of energy and engagement
- Collaborative team player with an ability to work independently
- Driven to succeed, competitive, wants to win
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to negotiate
- Proven organizational skills, including an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Communicates in an articulate and concise manner (verbal & written) with relentless follow up
- Intense listener
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
This position offers a tiered compensation structure, which includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Multi-year residuals
- New Hire commission program
- Annual achievement bonuses
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more…
- Recognitions awards
- Expense reimbursement
As a member of our Regional Sales force, you will always represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.