We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Stock Purchase Plan
Exceptional value, optional within your total rewards package
401(k) w/Company match
Build your personal financial future through regular contributions
Continuing Education / Professional Development:
Tuition reimbursement can help foster future growth
Paid Time off and Flexible hours
We take our Recharge & Refuel policy seriously
Creating innovation with industry leading software, tools, and capabilities
Receive kudos, get tangible rewards for outstanding performance.
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
About our Business:
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company that now provides information management and electronic commerce systems and services to the financial and insurance industries. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., Fiserv is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts. Also, for the fifth consecutive year, and the eighth time in the last 10 years, Fiserv has been named one of the FORTUNE Magazine "World’s Most Admired Companies®."
With Fiserv, you will create and deliver the Fiserv solutions that drive client satisfaction. You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. Fiserv holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and people make the difference. Fiserv invites you to join us in building on those principles to lead our clients and our company to success.
About the Role:
We are seeking hands-on Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A for our fast-paced Output Solutions division. The ideal candidate will be a multi-faceted finance professional, who will be responsible for consolidation activities, including supporting the Financial Segment leads in different types of reporting and analytics. The role will help drive the monthly close, quarterly forecast and annual operating plan activities for the Output Solutions BU as well.
Reports to the Financial Manager, FP&A – Output Solutions
- Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understand all Output Solutions product lines, including primary revenue and expense drivers
- Consolidate product and division performance, analyze results, and provide insights
- Build and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for Output Solutions
- Lead the monthly close and forecast processes for the team
- Manage the Output Solutions SG&A cost centers and headcount
- Facilitate and support the creation of annual and multi-year strategic plans for the division
- Manage the division’s P&L alignment and hierarchies in SAP
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the FOS Finance team for internal financial systems and reporting
- Maintain strong partnerships with Corporate FP&A and other division finance teams
- Perform ad hoc analyses, and assists team leadership with complex tasks, and projects
- Monitor and establish internal controls to assure proper compliance
- Recommend business process improvements
- Conduct product line margin analyses
- Create and maintain dashboards of KPI trends
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
- MBA Preferred
- Prior experience in an FP&A / consolidations role, including preparation of management reporting that includes performance insights
Job Related Experience:
- 3+ years business related experience including similar job responsibilities.
- Must be able to make decisions based on precedent and solve arising problems using sound judgment, experience and data gathered through research.
- Strong technical skills, particularly Advanced Excel.
- SAP and Business Warehouse experience preferred
- BPC, PowerPivot, and Power BI experience preferred
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in excel based financial modeling, financial planning and analysis, and partnering with non-finance business partners. Prior experience working in the software development and/or financial services industry is a strong plus.
- Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to prepare reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports, and skilled in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Ability to prepare a variety of financial statements, reports and analyses, as well as accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors and personnel and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and company officials.
- Ability to prepare business cases as needed to support a growing technology business.
- Proficiency with Excel is required. SAP and SAP Business Analyzer knowledge is a plus.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.