Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Senior Software Development Engineer do?
This is a highly technical Software Development position building and maintaining Web services, application switching and routing, and interfacing to Credit, Debit, EBT and new, disruptive payment authorizers. You will be working with a team of professionals working to enhance the existing software to be fully redundant, failure and error resistant, with self-healing properties.
- Develop customized solutions within the platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Lead the knowledge sharing sessions where team shares ideas and new features of the product.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Requires 5+ years proficiency with core .NET and C# software development.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET)
- Requires 3+ years proficiency in Debt/EBT transaction processing
- Requires 3+ years proficiency with switching (IIS) and web services development (REST, SOAP)
- Must have experience with all the phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as strategy and analyzing, designing, building (coding), testing and documentation of software products.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of payment processing
- Microsoft web development
Who We Are: PaySecure is an ecommerce Debit/EBT transaction processing and settlement platform.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.