You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior IT Auditor do?
As Senior IT Auditor you will be responsible for providing high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices. In this exciting and critical role you will develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports. Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients, while work on teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives. The Senior IT Auditor will help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel. As a team member you will also mentor associates, interns, and new hires, building them into high performing audit professionals.
- Assess risk for technology areas with focus on Cyber Security and develop audit plan for multiple moderate to large technology audits (in terms of hours and complexity). Appropriately plan and execute each technology audit in accordance with the department’s policies and procedures. This includes prioritizing work areas, monitoring progress and providing a timely review to ensure attainment of audit objectives within the scheduled time frame.
- Responsible, along with the Director, for presenting the findings and developing a high quality report of the audit to Senior Management.
- Coach/mentor/develop team members to perform at a higher level by giving opportunities, providing timely continuous feedback, and by communicating the expectations prior to the audit.
- Act as the technical lead for Cyber Security focused audits
- Work with audit staff to improve their communication, time management, decision-making, organization, and analytical skills.
- Build positive working relationships with all team members and clients by keeping Management informed of audit progress, responding timely to Management inquiries, understanding the business and conducting self professionally.
- Keep self-informed of the latest audit techniques, standards and best practices through participation in professional organizations and maintaining the continuing professional education requirements.
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral and listening).
- Strong customer service attitude; team player; strong desire for knowledge; adaptability.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Creativity – Mental characteristic that allows a person to think outside of the box, which results in innovative or different approaches to a particular task.
- Accountability – Personal ownership for actions, decisions.
- Communication – Clearly conveys the right message to build personal brand.
- Critical thinking – Actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reason, or communication.
- Judgment – Obtains information, identifies key issues, and commits to a timely course of action relevant to long-range business goals.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- Three years of public accounting firm and/or industry (internal auditing, information technology) experience
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Master's Degree
- Extensive knowledge of cybersecurity and data privacy regulations (e.g., NIST, PCI, GLBA, SOC, ISO27001, GDPR)
- Experience auditing Firewalls, WAFs, Endpoint protection, cryptography and other technical areas related to cyber security.
- Experience with complex systems in a processing environment is desired.
- Knowledge of auditing standards.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CPA or other applicable professional certifications highly desirable.
- Fluency in 2nd Language desired. German, Greek, Polish, Korean, Spanish or Portuguese preferred, other languages will be considered.
- Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.