Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a great Quality Assurance Engineer do?
In this position, you will work in a fast-paced software quality assurance environment and work directly with electronic billing applications. You will support quality assurance for our clients, who include some of the largest billers in the United States. In this hands-on quality assurance role, you will help Fiserv to deliver the next generation electronic billing experience to our clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- You apply knowledge of electronic bill presentment and payment systems to product development design
- You work as an individual contributor with minimum support from management
- you build traceability matrixes to support test case creation
- You are responsible for identifying, capturing, and managing system defects
- You will frequently collaborate with Development, Project Managers and Business Analyst team members in a development environment
- You lead small to medium size projects and reports status while adhering to all CMMI standards
- You should be dedicated to take new initiative and drive it to completion
- You identify project risks and recommend actions to minimize risk and will perform other duties as required
What are the required and preferred skills for consideration?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required in software industry with an in-depth understanding of QA methodologies including writing test scripts and test plans, test script execution and tracking, defect entry and tracking, and testing progress reporting
- Prefer 3 or more years’ front-end system and back end system experience including manual testing and/or automated testing experience in multiple browsers, mobile devices, and experience with mobile OS simulators
- Experience with electronic bill presentment and payment systems preferred
- Experience using Agile Software Development methodology preferred
- Experience with testing tools like QuickTestPro (QTP) and Quality Center preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) preferred
- Experience with SQL and Oracle databases with the ability to query the data preferred
- Experience with WebService testing preferred
- QA certifications ex. ISTQB, CST, and CSTA preferred
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our Biller Solutions products and services. People want to handle their bills and payments how, when and where they want, seamlessly integrating these tasks into their lives. Our multichannel solutions reach customers via mobile, online banking, biller website, walk-in, IVR and CSR channels.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.