You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Proposal Database Content Administrator
Global Sales and Enterprise Accounts - Sales Enablement
What Does a great Proposal Database Content Administrator do?
We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, creative/strategic thinkers and intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our proposal management department is a revenue generator with a tremendous success record with existing and new clients. We interface and collaborate at all levels of the organization, including c-suite members as RFx is embedded in the Fiserv culture. As an influential key contributor on the team, you will partner with sales and cross-functional subject matter experts (SMEs) to expand Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven proposal responses to set of questions deemed as RFXs (for example, RFI, RFP, RFQ/RFT, Questionnaires and more).
You can look forward to:
• Responsible for the development, construction and ongoing maintenance of the proposal content library to ensure timely and accurate, targeted/specific knowledge and content for preparing proposals
• Maintain procedures around information sharing/communication within the Proposal Team and the Enterprise and for the general updating of the library on specific content
• Proactively meet with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop new content and enhance existing content to strategically position proposal managers to craft stories and key messages appropriate to the assigned Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Refine existing content from subject matter experts (SMEs), add new content, and update/maintain existing content in the RFPIO repository
• Perform regularly check for “expiring” content to update or submit for review
• Handle “Feedback” requests from RFPIO users
• Establish content management processes to incorporate new responses or edits to RFPIO
• Develop in-depth knowledge of product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups to hone in on key business drivers
• Catalog all content and graphics usage for all proposals within the RFPIO database
• Work collaboratively with the proposal team to ensure all content is updated in a timely manner for ongoing proposal creation
• Work closely with Proposal Management, Content Management and Product Marketing to ensure all updates to positioning and/or product capabilities/functionalities are reflected in the content database
• Work closely with Proposal Management on templated proposals to ensure accuracy and responsiveness
• Provide templated proposal responses for requests outside of the thresholds for full proposal support
• Measure and provide monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting regarding content usage, updates, etc.
RFPIO Platform Administration:
• Serve as the administrator for the RFPIO RFP Proposal Software and digital platforms (for example MS Teams, SharePoint and more)
• Responsible for the architecture – Back-end maintenance, including maintaining style template(s), document types/structure, merge codes
• Ensure proper collection (library) organization and updates – including Q&A content, record metadata
• Serve as the user administrator (adding/removing users) and address user queries
• Train new team members (for example, training topics include dashboard set up, library usage, building RFP responses/projects)
• Responsible for troubleshooting issues with RFPIO support external teams (working with RFPIO support as needed)
• Develop processes and tools to increase associate engagement with content library
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, Mass Media, or a related field
Database management experience
Detail oriented with in-depth knowledge and application of English grammar and ability to proofread all written materials including proposals presentations and related documents
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
RFPIO or similar proposal automation software experience
Salesforce.com and SharePoint experience
Experience in a financial services/payment processing fast-paced proposal environment responding to government, merchant and/or financial institutions RFXs
Ability to conduct trainings sessions for database users
Ability to interact with various levels within the organization and ability to work independently
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.