You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great PMO, Program Manager do?
- As a Program Manager, you are a key contributor partnering with the Business Unit in successful delivery of
- client facing infrastructure, application, data center, compliance and cloud-enabled, transition and business transformation projects. Entails hosting, server, and application migration to both private and public cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure).
- Fiserv offers a fast-paced environment for experienced Program & Sr. Project Managers looking to display their experience and talents.
As a PMO, Program Manager you can look forward to:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting certified project management practitioners and professionals throughout the organization. The successful candidate will facilitate the administration and analytical aspects of the project management process and/or initiatives. The candidate will also perform project management functions on small to large projects or high-visibility programs. This includes, but is not limited to the list shown below:
- This position coordinates and directs the Sentry portfolio delivery efforts of multiple sentry inter-related departments plus, 10+ years of prior Project Management and/or business consulting experience in large scale environments (5000+ employees)
- Build and maintain weekly all the Project ID’s/activities required to meet the agreed-upon scope within fully executed contracts. Ensure the My Fiserv, CA Clarity PPM enterprise tool is used weekly by all of Sentry for time entry
- Maintain process sets and templates used by project teams for management of project deliverables and development of business requirements. Including use of centralized Team SharePoint collaboration site, as well as Teams
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management best practices and processes, lifecycle methodologies including JAD, SDLC, Waterfall, Scrumfall/Agile
- Experience in business process reengineering methods, metrics, tools, templates, and techniques, as well as managing the balance between the need for solid governance and control practices with flexibility in project team needs
- Knowledge and experience in PMO development, governance, monitoring, compliance, resource management and process development. Develop and implement best practices for PMO standards, processes and policies, as well as the ability to audit others on compliance with in-depth/hands on experience with CA Clarity PPM
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; expresses/conveys information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, considering the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); and makes clear and convincing oral presentations
- Experience with risk management methods and tools used for risk assessment and mitigation of risk
- Ensure defined standards for workplan structure, report codes, financial indicators (ACV, TCV, Annuity & Impact Revenue, CPI, SPI) and key milestones, thereby enabling consistent reporting, metrics, and aggregation across the portfolio.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- PMP Certified and/or PgMP
- Prefer Agile experience, Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- ITIL/ITSM experience (V3/v4) with ServiceNow preferred, or similar experience, but not required
- Prefer Clarity PPM experience or similar
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred, not required
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.